|Main Feature||Ad Blocker|
|Last Updated||August 2, 2021|
The open source program AdAway blocks ads using the hosts file on Android. It is an app used to manage host files, but you need to root your phone in order to use it.
Moreover, it does not directly block ads; it blocks servers that disperse ads to websites instead. Some Android apps also work well when the host file entries are modified. Also check lost life apk & iHeartRadio for more features.
- Writing hosts files to system partitions requires root access
- Downloading hosts files from the Internet
- To export lists to SD card, modify or delete the SD card content
- AdAway updates on the device in the background when the wakelock is activated
- Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
Mod Version Includes:
- Icons based on Galaxy Note 8 and Nougat
- Removing all languages except en, uk, and ru
- Libraries left only for arm
How to Download and Install AdAway Mod APK?
- Open the device’s security settings.
- Make the system allow the installation of mobile utilities from unknown sources by checking the box.
- Click here to download the file
- In the File Manager, locate the download folder.
- Install the APK file, and everything else is done automatically.
If you are not satisfied with this app, you may check its alternative apps.