Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator Mod APK allows you to experience flying at a quality never seen before. Using this simulation, you can fly a wide range of aircraft with fully animated 3D cockpits in Switzerland, a beautiful and spectacular area.
Feel the thrill of speed as you pass through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps in the F/A-18 Hornet. Explore the majestic Boeing 747 at Zurich International Airport, or practice your aerobatics with the Extra 330 or a sailplane.
The Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator focuses on photorealistic scenery, realistic flight dynamics, and highly detailed aircrafts. It also offers an intuitive user interface that does not require extensive training.
This fantastic Flight Simulator lets you fly over the Swiss Alps and their glaciers while seated in the cockpit.
The other alternative version of the game are Aerofly FS and Aerofly 2 Flight simulator.
Features of Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator games :
- You can choose from 30 3D airports
- Choose from 16 aircraft (Cessna 172, Airbus A320, Boeing 737 + 747, F/A-18 Hornet, P-38 Lightning, … )
- The Cessna 172 and the Pitts biplane are included for free. As a paid In-App purchase, you can access all other aircraft
- A high level of detail and animation in every aircraft’s cockpit
- Flying in a realistic manner
- The cockpit displays an animated flight display
- An autopilot with sophisticated features
- Aerial photos covering the entire country of Switzerland
- Lights on PAPI runwaysAltitude Callouts
- The flyable area exceeds 15000 square miles
- Navigate by displaying terrain features such as mountains, lakes, and cities
- Wind, thermals, and turbulence can be adjusted
- Systems for replaying
- The following view modes are available: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, and HUD view among others
- All Unlocked
- Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
How to install on Android devices?
- Download the Apk file on mobile.
- Install and run it.
- That’s it,Enjoy!
How to install on PC and Windows?
- Download the Apk file on Pc.
- Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
- Install and run it.
- That’s it,Enjoy!
“Just, do a major update where we get a free global scenery, 3d buildings are not necessary. If you do what i just said. I guarantee you 100%yhis will be the first and ghe only 5 star game in playstore. Take your time working on it. Even if it takes 2 years to develop the update, just DO IT! Anyways. This is still a good game with beautiful graphics and realistic physics.” By Smokesman
“This is so underrated. I mean, this simulator has many aircraft, such as the Boeing 737-500 and 747-400, Airbus A320-300? and the McDonnell Douglas F-18C Hornet. It can beat Infinite Flight scenery by an mile and has easy to understand controls. I wish they did like a proper final update, one that would patch up 4 years of criticism. Overall, I give it a 5, and there is also the fact that its 5 years old. It runs well on newer Android versions and it’s so simple. IPACS, great job.” By GeoFS Aviator
“This is one of the best flight simulators on the mobile platform, and is heavily underrated! It might not have the features compared to other mobile flight simulators, but what makes up for that is the scenery and the realistic physics of the aircraft. The simulator is also well optimized; I can run it on high graphics settings compared to other mobile flight simulators that struggle to run even on the lowest graphics (my device has 4GB of RAM). The aircraft are also worth paying as well!” By Andrew TD_10
“Its a good sim it should add more planes tho like B777 A330 Concorde also more airports too also why did I find a random airport that was generated but the game didn’t let you spawn at it.also do flaring improvements also 1GB For a game is alot for mobile,fix the glitch where it says resource file is missing I can fix it but I gotta do it all the time I use high graphics which might be why but I don’t think graphics could get rid of a file.” By Frankie Soto Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
This release fixes a bug with NVIDIA Shield K1 and other devices that support OpenGL ES 3.2