|Latest Version||v32 for Android
|Last updated||December 27, 2021|
BlueStar Cricket Review:
Greetings, cricket fans! Enjoy watching all the cricket matches in real time, including the IPL. It’s free and available on your Android smartphone. Hence, if you want to keep up with all the latest news about cricket, then use BlueStar Cricket right now. Watch live streams of games, view table charts, see points tables, and read the hottest stories.
The app features Hindi and English commentary on various online television channels. As a result, BlueStar Cricket is an amazing source of entertainment & surprises.
The platform, however, does not allow you to watch live cricket matches. Make sure you learn each step carefully. You might be unable to make good use of it otherwise. Firstly, let’s examine its features, then we’ll move on to learning how it should be used. Please note that BlueStar Cricket App provides similar service to DurbinLIVE TV & Stream India. All of these sources of entertainment are free.
Enjoying free live sports, such as cricket, soccer, and hockey, is a great feeling. This app collects streams from unofficial sources using IPTV. Each match requires the purchase of a virtual ticket.
However, whether or not fans like it is up to them. There is nothing we can do about it. We just want to provide the essential information. Therefore, keep this in mind. Wait until the app is stable if there are any problems. In the meantime, you can use an alternative as described in the preceding paragraph. Here are its pros and cons.
Features of BlueStar Cricket:
The app initially streams live cricket matches, especially.
- Free Live Cricket Streaming
- Live IPL Matches & Updates
- Watch Live T20 World Cup
- All Cricket Events Available
Hindi + English:
Additionally, users are able to choose from Hindi or English commentaries. A number of national and international channels are available for viewing. Select the one that suits you best.
The current situation in cricket will be printed on information for cricket fans.
- Read Top Stories
- Get Cricket News
- Match Analytics
- Different Articles
- Expert Opinions
- English & Hindi
- Mimum Buffering
- Minin Data Consumption
- Best Video Quality
- Live Coverage
- Live Scoreboard
- Match Highlights
- Free to Use
- No Subscriptions
- No Login/Signup
- No Ban, No Root
How to Use BlueStar Cricket?
You will need to follow a specific protocol in order to access all the described features. You will need to download and install the application first. Once the application is installed, open it to earn virtual currency.
- To get a ticket, open Settings and click the “Get Ticket” button. You must have at least ten virtual coins for each match.
- Watching in-app ads will earn you these coins. If you don’t already have a VPN on your device, click the “Download VPN” button.
- Use the Globe icon on the top right to connect to the US or Canada using this installed VPN. Finally, shut down the VPN.
- Return to BlueStar Cricket App. Tap the “Collect Coins” button in Settings once again.
- This will result in the display of short video ads. Watch the ads until you obtain 10 coins.
- Finally, click the “Get Ticket” option, and pay the virtual coins for your ticket.
- It will be possible to choose between Match 1 and Match 2. Only choose one of the upcoming matches.
- Thank you! Congratulations! Your seat is now secured. We look forward to seeing you on match day. However, before watching live streaming, please disconnect your VPN.
There are few apps that use this type of protocol. Despite that, BlueStar Cricket APK makes you purchase in-app tickets for all matches. In order to maintain the quality of the platform, this feature is necessary.
Other Recommended Apps:
On top of that, the app’s developers wish to make some money, which they can only accomplish through ads. Well, it’s up to you. This article gives you more than one option. So choose the one that works best for you.