To change the picture of a Spotify playlist, you will need to access the Spotify desktop or mobile app. Here is a step-by-step process for changing the playlist picture:
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Navigate to the playlist that you want to change the picture for.
- Click or tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the playlist.
- Select “Edit Info” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Edit Info page, you should see an option to “Change Image.” Click or tap on this option.
- You will be prompted to select an image from your device, or you can drag and drop an image into the upload box.
- Once you have selected an image, click or tap on the “Save” button to update the playlist picture.
Alternatively, you can also change the image of your playlist by right-clicking on the playlist and selecting “Edit Info” from the context menu and following the same steps.