In this article, we’ll show you how to change a playlist’s picture on Spotify on Android, iPhone and laptop. When Spotify first launched, you had to use the desktop app to change playlist covers, but it no longer requires that. Spotify playlist pictures can be taken using the camera built into your Android device, or you can use an image that’s on your device. Also, you can customize your main Spotify picture by using the Android app.
Quick Answer to Change Playlist Picture on Spotify:
- Tap the three vertical dots (menu icon) in a playlist, then select Edit Playlist > Change Image.
- To use an image saved on your device, tap Choose Photo, or tap Take Photo to take a new photo.
- Tap Use Photo and Save after choosing an existing or new image
How Do You Change Your Playlist Picture on Spotify Mobile?
By using the Android Spotify app, you can update the cover image for any of your playlists, so you don’t need a computer to perform this task. Changing a Spotify playlist picture on mobile is easy; you can either select an image from your device’s gallery, or take your own using the built-in camera.
Spotify automatically changes playlist pictures across all of your devices when you make changes to one on the mobile app. It doesn’t need to be changed again on the desktop application or any of your other devices.
Below are steps to changing a playlist cover picture on Spotify for Android:
1. On your Android device, launch the Spotify app
2. Click on Your Library
3. Pick a playlist from your library
4. Now click on ⋮ three vertical dots
5. Click on Edit Playlist
6. Tap Change image
7. Select choose photo to use an image stored on your phone
Note: Use the Take photo option if you want to take a brand-new picture now for your playlist cover.
8. Click on the image you want to use
9. Tap use photo
10. Click on Save
How Do I Change My Spotify Picture on Android?
As well as being able to change the cover image for any tune in your Spotify playlist, you can also change the Spotify picture on your Android phone without having to go back to the desktop app. If you have not set your privacy settings, anyone can see the image associated with your profile.
Any image stored on your phone can be used for your Spotify picture, or you can take a new picture.
Here’s how you can change your Spotify image on Android:
1. Open the Spotify app from your android phone and click on the Gear icon
2. Click on View Profile
3. Click on Edit profile
4. Tap Change Photo
5. Tap Choose Photo
Note: You can also click on take new picture to use any latest picture.
6. Tap Allow. It will only appear if it’s your first time giving the app access to your photos.
7. Choose photo you want to use
8. Tap Use Photo and then Click on Save