|Requirements||5.0 and up|
DroidCamX wireless webcam pro apk for pc and windows 10 allows you to turn your Android device into a webcam.
- You can use your computer’s webcam and sound to chat using “DroidCam Webcam”.
- Connect via Wifi or USB*.
- HD Mode supports video up to 1080p.
- There is an option in the video settings called “Smooth FPS.”.
- With DroidCamX running in the background, you can use other apps (not cameras).
- Conserves battery by working with the screen off.
- Access IP Webcams via MJPEG (from a browser or another device).
- Controls for the camera: autofocus, zoom, flash, and more.
- You can capture still images using the app while it is running on your phone or computer.
- The Windows Client includes advanced controls such as Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
Using the app, you connect your computer with your phone using a PC client. There are clients for Windows and Linux. You can download, install, and learn more about how to use dev47 apps by visiting www.dev47apps.com on your computer.
It may be necessary to set up the USB connection separately. For other apps, check Roblox Mod APK.
Note: Please check the order status in your Play Store account if the Play Store is unable to download or verify the app. To avoid caching and account sync issues, use the web version at https://play.google.com/store.
Other Recommended Games:
Reviewed By KacangNgoding:
Hi, love your apps, but I hope in future update, can we have 1080p/60fps feature via USB connection? I need that feature to support my face tracking application, considering mostly nowdays almost every phone already has usb type-c connection. I will willingly to change to 5 stars if you add that feature.
Reviewed By Abdolhosein V. Ebrahimi:
When I select 3rd camera (back3) in DroidCam to shoot telephoto, it does not work. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Reviewed By Digital Rainstorm:
DroidCam is a brilliant piece of software that I would happily pay for again and again. It has worked perfectly with every phone I’ve tried it with and has a far better picture quality than most webcams. My only suggestion would be a througput test and a recommended / adjustable bitrate.
Reviewed By hardik khatri:
Does what it says! For $7 you get a great app that gets updated pretty often. I am really pleased that they added the 1080P. Edit: Windows 11 is giving the app, quite a hiccup. Mostly due to it being windows 11 and not due to this app. Reviews Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
Crash fix, and text translation