To “cash out” from Cash App, you must simply transfer your balance from the app into your linked bank account.
The following steps will show you how to transfer funds from Cash App to your bank account.
On Cash App, money is sent into the app when people send it. Square Cash Cards are designed to be used like debit cards and are accepted anywhere Visa is accepted.
The process of transferring your balance back to your bank account is very straightforward if you don’t have a Cash Card, or would simply rather do this. You can even do this instantly if you wish.
How to cash out on Cash App?
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Click on the “Banking” tab by tapping the house or bank icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap the “Cash Out” button underneath your “Cash Balance.”
- You will see a menu with “Cash Out” selected with your full balance amount already selected for transfer. To transfer less, type the amount into the touchscreen.
- Select “Cash Out” at the bottom after deciding how much to transfer.
- If you choose to deposit using a pop-up, you will be asked to do so. Choosing “Standard” will result in money appearing in your account after one to three days. The “Instant” feature is available for 25 cents if you need the money right away.
After doing all this, you can cash out your payment. Still, if the payment is in pending mode, check why is my Cash App Payment pending?