Changing your Cash App PIN is an easy way to increase account security. When it comes to changing your PIN, you can do it in six easy steps, either because your PIN has been compromised or because you have forgotten it.
The following steps will show you how to change your PIN on Cash App.
Money transfer apps like Square Cash App, by Square, let you transfer money from person to person without actually exchanging any money. With the Cash App, none of your friends will have to deal with counting bills and dividing up change at restaurants.
It’s only reasonable to want your apps that send money to other people on your phone to be extra protected. Therefore, you can use the Cash App to send money to others by either scanning your fingerprint or entering a PIN. In your account, you can enable this setting under “Privacy and Security.”.
The downside of a PIN is that if it becomes compromised or you forget it, you’ll probably have to change it someday. Your iPhone or Android makes it easy to change your PIN using the Cash App.
How to change your Cash App PIN?
1. Launch your iPhone or Android’s Cash App.
2. In the upper-right corner, tap the account icon.
3. From the account menu, select “Privacy & Security.”
4. Select “Change Cash PIN” under “SECURITY.” If necessary, scan your fingerprint or face to verify your identity.
5. Create a new PIN and confirm it.
6. Once your PIN is changed, you should receive a notification via text or email.
In case you get this message and you haven’t changed your PIN, contact Cash App support right away.