A burnout in the game FR Legends is a driving technique that involves spinning the rear wheels of a car while the car is stationary or moving slowly. This can be done by pressing and holding the handbrake button while accelerating with the gas pedal.
Steps to do a Burnout in FR Legends:
Here are the steps to perform a burnout in FR Legends:
- Start the game and choose a car that has a powerful rear-wheel drive.
- Position the car on a flat surface and make sure the transmission is in first gear.
- Press and hold the handbrake button on the left side of the screen.
- Press the gas pedal to accelerate the car while keeping the handbrake engaged.
- Keep the handbrake and gas pedal pressed until the rear wheels start spinning and the car begins to move.
- Release the handbrake and continue to accelerate to perform a burnout.
Keep in mind that burnouts are not only hard on your car’s tires, but also on your car’s transmission and drivetrain. And in real life its illegal and dangerous, so be careful while doing it on the game.