WhatsApp is a free messaging application designed by Brian Acton and Jan Koum in 2009. There are millions of users of Whatsapp. So, if you have a smartphone, iPhone, tablet or windows system, you can download it on all these devices. Here is the guide on how to download Whatsapp on android phones.
In order to download Whatsapp, make sure you meet the following requirements.
- An android phone, tablet, or iPhone
- Working internet connection or mobile data
- Your device should have a camera or microphone.
How to download Whatsapp on Android Phone?
- Step 1: Open your android phone and search Play store application
- Step 2: In the search bar, type Whatsapp messenger
- Step 3: Click on the first application.
- Step 4: Make sure you are downloading the official Whatsapp. Here is the icon of the official Whatsapp
- Step 5: Click on the green install button as you see below
- Step 6: Downloading will begin, wait for the process to complete.
- Step 7: Now open the app and create your account
How to download Whatsapp on iPhone?
The process of downloading WhatsApp on iPhone is just like the procedure for Android. Open the play store of your iOS device and write Whatsapp Messenger. Simply install and download the application and create your account as you do on other devices.
There is also another way to download the app on iPhone. Go to whatsapp.com/dl or copy this link and paste it in your phone browser. This will bring you to the Play store page, from which you will have to click the install button.
After installing the app, it will ask you to accept the terms and conditions of the application. Enter your phone number and complete all the steps that are involved in the registration process. You can also download Whatsapp sniffer if you need more features.
How to download Whatsapp on Windows?
There are two ways to use Whatsapp on windows. The first way to use Whatsapp on Windows is to download it and install it on the computer as you do on an android phone. The second way is to just use whatsapp directly without having to download and install it first. Here is the process to download Whatsapp on windows.
- Step 1: Copy the link https://web.whatsapp.com/ and paste it in your computer browser
- Step 2: Open the Whatsapp on your phone
- Step 3: Click on the three dots top right corner
- Step 4: Hit on Whatsapp web
- Step 5: It will start scanning the QR Code
- Step 6: Now your Whatsapp will open and you can handle it directly from the computer.