If you receive a message from someone and after reading his message, you don’t want to tell him that you have seen the message, then you will have to hide the blue tick and double tick. In this article, we’ll show you how to hide blue tick, double tick, last seen, and many other options.
How to hide Blue Tick on GBWhatsapp?
The blue tick shows that the message has been seen. If you want to show that you have not seen the message, you will have to hide the blue tick option.
- First of all, download and install the latest version or old version of GBWhatsapp.
- Tap on three lines located at the top right corner.
- A pop-up will open, click on the GB Setting, and go to privacy and security > Contacts.
- Now there are five options in the Contacts section.
- Click on hide blue ticks, and restart the app.
How to Hide online status on GBWhatsapp?
When you send a message to someone and you don’t want to show yourself online, you’ll have to hide online status. To hide the online status, do the following setting.
- Open the app and click on 3 dots top right corner.
- Go to Privacy and click on the hide online status option.
- Restart the app to apply changes.
How to Freeze Last seen on GBWhatsapp?
Follow the step by step guide if you want to freeze last seen on GBWhatsap
- Open the app and Go to setting
- Now open the account setting and tap on Privacy
- Select the “everyone” option.
- Now go to GB Setting >privacy and Security and select the hide online status option.
How to Hide Double Tick?
A double tick indicates that your message has been sent. But if you want to hide double tick and remain online, do the following setting in your app.
- Tap on the three lines given at the top right side of your app.
- Open the GB Setting
- Go to Privacy and security
- Tap on Contacts
- Now select the hide second tick option.
If you are seeing ads in the application, you can get rid of the ads by doing some settings.