Once your Cash App account is set up, you can easily receive money from other users. Here’s how:
1. Ask the sender to open their Cash App and enter the amount they want to send you.
2. The sender should then click “Pay” on the bottom right corner of the app screen.
3. They will be prompted to enter your Cash App ID, which is either your email address or phone number associated with the account.
4. Once they’ve done this, they can click “Pay” again and their payment will be sent to you! You’ll receive a notification when money is deposited into your Cash App balance.
5. To deposit the money into your bank account, open Cash App and go to the “My Cash” page. Here you’ll find an option to “Cash Out.” Tap it and enter the amount of money you want to transfer. Then select the bank account where you’d like the funds to be deposited. Your cash should be available in your bank account within 30 minutes.
That’s all there is to it! With Cash App, sending and receiving money from friends and family has never been easier. So go ahead and give it a try today!