There are two ways to remove devices from your Spotify account: from the desktop computer or through the mobile app.
Open your account settings if you want to remove a Spotify device using your desktop.
You’ll just need to go to your app’s settings in order to change your device’s settings in the Spotify App.
It’s likely that you’ve connected multiple devices to your Spotify Premium account if you’re a subscriber. Using your login information on a friend’s computer, for example, or connecting to a speaker at a party may make you forget to remove the device.
You can remove devices from your Spotify account via the desktop application for Mac, PC, as well as via the mobile version for iPhone and Android.
If you are using a desktop computer, simply sign in using the Spotify credentials on a few devices you use frequently instead of forgetting all your devices.
How to remove all devices from your Spotify account using a desktop computer?
1. Open the Spotify app on your Mac or PC.
2. Click the down arrow next to your username at the top-right of the Spotify app.
3. Choose “Account” from the drop-down menu.
4. The “Account overview” page will open in your preferred browser. To sign out of Spotify for all devices connected to your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Sign Out Everywhere”.
How to remove devices from Spotify using the mobile app?
1. Open the Spotify application on your iOS or Android device.
2. From the “Home” menu, select the gear icon in the top right corner to access Spotify’s settings.
3. Click on “Devices” in the menu.
4. To edit connected devices, click “Devices Menu” at the top.
5. Click on the device you wish to remove and scroll to find its name. Choose the icon depicting three horizontal dots to the right of the device’s name.
6. You will see a menu at the bottom of the screen. Click “Forget device” to remove the device from the Spotify account.