If you have a Spotify Premium account, you may have the option to bundle it with a Hulu subscription. This allows you to access both Spotify and Hulu with a single account and billing information. However, if you no longer want to have Hulu as part of your Spotify subscription, you can remove it by following these steps:
Steps to Remove Hulu from Spotify:
- Go to the Spotify website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Account” button in the top right corner of the page.
- In the menu that appears, click on “Subscription”.
- Under the “Your plan” section, you will see the option to “Change plan” or “Cancel plan”, click on it.
- A page will appear with your current subscription details. Scroll down and look for the Hulu option.
- Click on the “Remove” button next to the Hulu option.
- Confirm that you want to remove Hulu by clicking on “Remove” again.
- A message will confirm that Hulu has been removed from your Spotify subscription.
It’s worth noting that removing Hulu from your Spotify subscription will not cancel your Hulu account. If you wish to cancel your Hulu account, you will need to do so through Hulu’s website or by contacting their customer support. Also, after removing Hulu from your Spotify subscription, you will only be able to access Spotify, if you want to keep Hulu, you will need to subscribe to it separately.
It’s important to remember that if you are removing Hulu from your Spotify subscription, You will lose access to the bundle pricing, and you’ll be charged full price for each service.