The Cash App enables you to send money to someone if you have their phone number, email address, or $cashtag.
You must first link a bank account to Cash App in order to send payments.
The Cash App app works like Venmo, allowing users to transfer money to friends or family by simply tapping their phone.
The app lets you send, receive, and request money once you link an active bank account. Here are some instructions on sending money.
How to send money on Cash App?
To send money on Cash App:
- Open Cash App on your device.
Quick tip: Tap the dollar symbol in the bottom-center of the screen if the green screen for sending and requesting money does not automatically appear.
2. Enter the amount of money you want to send.
3. Click on “Pay” in the bottom-right corner.
4. Enter the email, phone number, or $cashtag of the recipient.
Quick tip: To make finding friends easier, allow Cash App to access your contact list.
5. Add a note to the “For” field stating the reason for the payment.
6. By tapping “Pay”, your money will be sent to the recipient.
Read Also: How to transfer money from Gift card to Cash App?