Shuffle is a feature on Spotify that allows you to randomize the order of the songs in a playlist or album.
To turn on shuffle on Spotify, just click on the shuffle icon, which is two arrows joined together.
Spotify’s mobile app in some cases will play playlists in shuffle mode if you do not have Spotify Premium.
Whether it is listening to music on YouTube or streaming it on platforms like Spotify, music has never been easier to find.
Apart from the standard features, Spotify also offers a shuffle function, which lets you rearrange your favorite playlists or albums.
To enable shuffle on Spotify, follow these steps.
How to turn on shuffle on Spotify using your computer?
1. Open the Spotify desktop app on your PC or Mac.
2. Locate the album or playlist that you wish to listen to. On the bottom right corner of the screen, click the shuffle icon.
3. When enabled, the shuffle button will become green
How to turn on shuffle on Spotify using your phone?
First of all, if you don’t have Spotify Premium and are using the app, you can only play some playlists in shuffle mode. These playlists are easily identifiable by the fact that they begin with a listing of who the playlist “features.”
Otherwise, follow these steps:
2. Browse the playlists and albums you wish to listen to.
3. By tapping “Shuffle Play”, you can shuffle an album or playlist
4. The “Now Playing” bar at the bottom of the screen lets you shuffle an album or playlist if you have Spotify Premium. The easiest way to play a song is by tapping the bar at the bottom of your screen, then tapping the Shuffle icon.