Cash App is a mobile payment service that allows users to transfer money to others, pay bills, and make purchases. To use the service, you need to create an account and provide personal information, including your Social Security Number (SSN). However, it is possible to use Cash App without providing your SSN, but you may have limitations on your account.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Cash App without an SSN:
Steps to use Cash App without SSN:
- Download the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Open the app and create an account by providing your name, email, and phone number.
- When prompted to provide your SSN, tap on the “Skip” button.
- Verify your account by providing a valid ID and a selfie.
- Once your account is verified, you can start using the Cash App to send and receive money, but with limitations.
It’s worth noting that if you sign up for Cash App without providing your SSN, you will be subject to certain restrictions, such as lower weekly sending and receiving limits, and you will not be able to use certain features such as direct deposit and buying Bitcoin. Also, if you provide your SSN later, some of these limitations will be lifted.
By following these steps, you should be able to use Cash App without providing your SSN, but you should be aware of the limitations that come with it.