|Category||House & Home|
|Requirements||4.1 and up|
|Platform||Android & PC Windows 10|
The Planner 5D Mod APK floor plan creator app offers 6723 different decor elements to help you design the perfect interior for your home. Using AR Room visualization or 3D room planner, you can build your home with love with the help of interior design layouts in the app.
With the help of ready-made projects, you can incorporate any interior or exterior design, furniture, decor, floors, etc. in a house. Plan 5D allows the creation of floor plans, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, and bedrooms as needed. Decorate the room with paintings, clocks, vases, lamps, curtains, and more.
The app is available for android, Windows 10, PC and iOS. For other apps, check Roblox Mod APK.
Building a house with a swimming pool, sea, lake, a swinging garden, and a place to relax is the best way to design the landscape around the house. Aside from home interior design or room planning, the application allows you to design a gym or a café.
PLANNER 5D – SMART HOME DESIGN & ROOM PLANNER
2D and 3D models are available for editing and viewing your house design and room decoration. Explore your home in virtual reality! As a result, you are able to easily do home renovations, change the interior design of the house or room, and add missing décor items.
This feature lets you easily design a room layout with your room measurements and see what it would look like in real time.
Planner 5D. Interior Design: Room, Home, Floorplan Features
- Furniture catalog: many items to choose from for your designs
- Realistic snapshots: images of your designs’ home and room
- Big Gallery: The large gallery contains project ideas and pictures of furniture designs, rooms, and floor plans created by our users, as well as interior decor, and landscape designs.
- Online and Offline: This application allows you to create home and room designs both online and offline
- Sign in with your planner5d.com, Google+, or Facebook account to use your home design across all platforms
- User interfaces are available in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese,
- With Chromecast, you can view ideas for your home design
CREATING INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS OF YOUR HOME:
- Design 3D floor plans for your home
- From a regularly updated catalog, you can choose furniture, accessories, decor, and other things to fit your style and taste
- You can choose from hundreds of textures and colors
- Add items to your room layout by dragging and dropping
- A change of size for any item is possible
- Utilize Google Cardboard glasses or similar technology to view created projects in virtual reality
Reviewed By David Bell:
Really versatile… Great to tinker with potential design options while sat in front of the TV. I’ve used it to hash-out whether a home extension could work, and design a new kitchen. Premium access is expensive, but paying for a month while I work on a project seems OK (but means I can’t tinker with that project without paying again). I briefly lost access to my projects when I created a new account, and the support team fixed it for me in less than 5 minutes! Thanks!
Reviewed By Big Freedom:
I kept my (paid) subscription because I actually like the app, even after my problem with the photo rendering. I have purchased land and attend to build my own home one day. But I still cannot believe that you guys haven’t added a round and or dome building yet. Why should I have to figure out how to turn a square building into a round (non-geometric) building…which is either impossible or takes forever to do?
Reviewed By Good Morning:
1)It’s very difficult to add things and adjust their position in 3D mode. 2)Add a small tutorial for first time users on how to swipe the screen to move the camera. It took me quite some time to figure out how it works. 3)Increase the number of popup prompts & warnings. I had created a house design the first time I used the app without signing up. I lost all my data the moment I signed up later with an Email account.
Reviewed By James:
I think that this is what I’m looking for, but the trial version is so locked down and bare, I’m unsure. To even get a feel for the app and see what it has to offer, I’m being FORCED to purchase the upgrade, and it isn’t cheap. I’ve only been trying it out for about 30 minutes, and I’m already being asked to open my wallet. Not good for business. Hey, I’m all about supporting the developers by purchasing an app, I’ve purchased several, but I’d like to know what I’m going to purchase first. Reviews Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
Minor updates and fixes
WIN PRIZES when you participate in the DESIGN BATTLES based on the theme of the week!
In case of questions or problems:
In the About dialog, you can find our support form
– Contact us at [email protected]