Robotics Mod Apk Arcade is a fighting game in which robots are used as fighters. You can build your iron warrior using the parts and tools available and then make your way upstairs. This requires a lot of fierce battles with dangerous opponents.
By winning a battle, you can access powerful new parts, as well as new details and decorative elements. The robot has all these features, making it unique in the battlefield and considered a rival.
- Using the robot as a teaching tool, pull different parts of it in different directions.
- Combat based on physics: conflict between your robot and others, resulting in chaos and destruction.
- Combat robot trainers from around the world engage in PvP battles with each other.
- The many different parts that make up your combat robot allow for infinite combinations and tactics.
Install Robotics v2.3.1 Mod (Unlimited Money) APK for Android
- Open the APK Robotics v2.3.1 Mod (Unlimited Money) file you just saved. There may be a problem installing it.
- You must access Unknown Sources (Unknown Sources) in order to install APKs from Play Store. Follow these steps:
- Upon opening the file Robotics v2.3.1 Mod (Unlimited Money) .apk, the following warning message will appear:
- Go to Settings (Settings).
- (Turn on) Click the Turn button.
- Select the APK file you downloaded earlier. Install it by clicking the button (Install).
Install OBB file for Android (if any):
- First, get Robotics v2.3.1 Mod (Unlimited Money) from the APK file.
- If your device has a SD card, you can copy the APK file to it and install it. Once it’s installed, never touch it again.
- You need to copy a .obb file named ” to / SD CARD / Android / obb / com.zeptolab.robotics / in order to run the app.
- (Remember case sensitive): This is the full / absolute path to the obb file:
- Creating a folder for your SD card will be helpful if you don’t have one
“It’s great!! Much more about strategy than strength. I think the PvP matching system should be based more on stats, so players who payed aren’t overpowered. Speaking of overpowered, the lazer needs a nerf. And I’d like to be able to see my total belt points(the yin-yang gears). I’ve pretty much perfected my strategies and mastered this game, fair and square.” By Laura P
“Fix your bugs. I wanted to switch time on the phone to see if the game would count it, the answer is no. But a major downside is that it resets the tournament time back to 3 days but your stats stay the same and so do the players. Which is basically proof that this game is all robotics (AI). Game is good but game devs need to fix the code.” By Jacob Tablet
“Fun time killer and fairly engaging. However at a certain point, none of the long range weapons I would attach would carryover between play. I would equip them, play a few rounds, log back in, and I’d have the light sabers again. It cost me a few losses in dojo and matches.” By chris Denmark Review Source Google play store
What’s New in the Latest Version?
Are you ready for more?
- NEW SPARE PARTS: We’ve introduced 12 new parts, including bodies, arms, legs and weapons!
- 24 ADDITIONAL LEVELS: Fight more combats, win new trophies and get more XP to level up and unlock fresh rewards.
- UI improvements and bug fixes to further enhance your experience.
- Economy adjustments regarding XP, coins, and the number of parts inside arena boxes to fit the new level progression.