|Category||Books & Reference App|
|Platform||Windows / PC|
You can download and install Read books with SCRIBD on your Windows PC by clicking the download button on this page. Read books with SCRIBD is a free Books & Reference app. It was released on 2018-01-12 (currently updated on 2019-07-06), and the latest version is 11.10.
We estimate that more than 500 people have downloaded the app. SCRIBD’s overall rating is 5,0. It is common for top apps on Android Store to have ratings of at least 4 stars. You can also download scribd mod apk on android.
With Scribd, you can read anywhere, anytime, on any device. You can enjoy unlimited access to magazines and documents as well as 3 books and 1 audiobook per month for $8.99 per month. Keep up on what’s trending with our news & magazines section. Learn, escape, and be entertained with books.
How do I install Read books with SCRIBD on Windows?
Instructions on how to install Read books with SCRIBD on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop.
Using Android App Players such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, etc., we will install SCRIBD on Windows PC.
Here is a quick run-down of how things work. You’ll find a detailed step-by-step guide below. Using an emulator, you can emulate an Android device on your Windows computer and then use the applications – you are using Android, but this runs on a computer, not a smartphone or tablet.
If you are unable to install the app on your Windows or PC, please comment below. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using NoxPlayer
Install Scribd on PC using BlueStacks:
- Go to https://www.bluestacks.com to download and install BlueStacks.
- Open Bluestacks after successful installation. Initially, Bluestacks may take a few minutes to load. Once it’s opened, the Bluestacks Home screen should appear.
- With Bluestacks, Google Play Store is preinstalled. Navigate to the home screen and click on Google Play Store. Accessing the Play Store may require logging in.
- Search for “Read books with SCRIBD” in the search bar. In the search results, click “Read books with SCRIBD”.
- Alternatively, you can download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page and save it to an easy-to-find location if it does not appear in the search results. After you have downloaded the APK/XAPK file, double-click it to open it. Open the APK/XAPK file by dragging and dropping it onto the BlueStacks home screen.
[Note] about Bluetooth: At the moment, BlueStacks does not support Bluetooth. BlueStacks may not function with apps that need Bluetooth control.
Install SCRIBD on Windows PC using NoxPlayer:
- Get NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Once NoxPlayer is installed, open it and the search bar will be visible.
- Search for the above app
- Install the app
- Once installed, open and run the app
- Opens network sockets for applications.
- Provides access to network information to applications.
- Apps can use this information to determine where they are.
- Provides an app with an approximate location.
- Apps can create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, which will appear on top of all other apps.
- The system broadcasts ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED after the system has finished booting, so that an application can receive it.
- Provides access to external storage for applications.
- It is also possible to disable screen dimming or sleeping by using PowerManager WakeLocks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access an approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.