Sharing files is made fast and easy with the Shareit iPhone to Android, one of the fastest cross-platform applications available on the market. Whether you want to transfer your files over iOS, PC, or Mac, you can share all of them within seconds. Hundreds of applications are available on the market, but still, it has more than 1.8 Million users from all over the world.
This application enables you to share files quickly without sacrificing quality by sending the files quickly from one device to another. For example, you might need to send some files from one device to another.
If you want to send files from iPhone to Android, then this is only for you. If you want to know the whole process, don’t worry; just stick with us until the end.
Shareit, developed by ShareIt Technologies, offers a 200-times faster data transfer than a standard Bluetooth connection. All types of files can be transferred, including music, videos, applications, documents, and more.
It’s an entirely free application which you can download from our site without paying a single amount of money.
Moreover, it’s free from any kind of virus and malware, so don’t think about it. This hope speed app is free from any registration which means, you just need to create a free account and start using it the right way. You can download shareit for pc.
The app is extremely easy to use and has a simple interface. The sending device only needs to be selected, and the Send button clicked to send your important files.
Furthermore, you need to place both devices in the same place to ensure uninterrupted file transfer. It relies on Wi-Fi Direct when sharing and transferring files, which makes it faster than the Bluetooth transferring Speed.
How to transfer files from iPhone to Android?
In this article, we will share the method to send files from iPhone to Android devices using Shareit application. Follow the below steps carefully to avoid any issues.
- On your Android device, open the file transfer app and touch the receive button to enable the file receiving mode. It will automatically create the hotspot, and you can see the network name on your phone screen.
- Then on your iPhone, open your Wifi and connect the hotspot connection from your Android Phone.
- Then just simply open the app and select the files you want to send to your Android device. You can easily transfer all types of files, whether it’s Image, Video, or Docs files.
Features of Shareit iPhone to Android
- Data transfer is made extremely fast with ShareIt, one of the fastest apps available in the market. It is easy to use and lightweight. Don’t worry; it’s not gonna take up a lot of storage on your device.
- There is also the feature of an unlimited online video that can be viewed and played at any time, even when offline, in HD quality.
- It comes with a pre-loaded Video player, allowing you to easily play any videos at high quality. It stops you from installing any third-party video player from Google PlayStore or AppStore.
- In addition, you can copy contacts, SMS messages, music, Videos, Apps, and other data from your old phone to the new one in just one click.
- It uses the WPS secure, which saves your important documents and files from any theft.