|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Mod Features||Unlimited Cash , Money|
It is all the time you spent on your phone that has prepared you for this moment.
Come to the end of your journey to become the ultimate phone destroyer!
This is a real-time strategy battle game unlike any other you’ve encountered before from South Park Digital Studios! Play all out mobile mayhem with Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle!
In a perfect blend of signature South Park humor, action packed real-time strategy, and explosive PvP battles, South Park: Phone Destroyer Mod APK offers more than just a traditional game.
Get ready to crush your opponents with a team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs, and more! For other apps, check Roblox Mod APK.
Features of South Park phone Destroyer Mod APK:
- You’ll encounter incredible versions of iconic South Park characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman … and many more!
- Fight real-time PVP battles against your opponents.
- The South Park Digital Studios team collaborated with us to create a hilarious single-player story.
- You can earn card packs and upgrade your materials as you earn exciting new cards.
- Get your favorite South Park characters and explosive spells in over 110 unique cards!
- Take part in weekly challenges and events, each with a different theme and crazy rules.
- Share your cards with your teammates to boost your decks.
- Join teams and strategize your way to the top of the leaderboard during weekly Team Wars.
- You can customize the New Kid to make them look like the baddest kid on the block.
- Experience Randy’s exciting cross-dressing.
- Unlimited Money
- Unlimited Cash
Reviewed By BaneEdits:
Brilliantly built game, wouldn’t say it’s completely pay to win but it’s hard to find games these days without that element. I think it captures the charm of the bigger console games whilst being competitive on the mobile platform. In terms of balance, the game has one huge problem: THE COWS. Every fan of this game will know it’s the cheap move in anyone’s deck to end a game. This takes away the skill and strategy of the game; which players put in alot of hours for. I’m totally cereal.
Reviewed By Zach Horvath:
A lot of high level players just hang out in the lower arenas so they can harvest easy battles. Its really sad the developers have not implemented some cap to where once you hit a certain level you cannot go down any further in arenas. Im a level 8 facing level 11s and 12s because these guys love the fact the game doesnt punish them for beating up on people half their size. Ridiculous. Im going to do something else instead of playing against 2 year players who have no skill.
Reviewed By lg33lg:
It was more fun before decks became unbalanced. You play with 2 theme cards in your deck, sci-fi, western, mythical, hero, fantasy,. But now because the hero deck is so unbalanced 8 times out of 10 you will play against someone with a hero deck, which makes the game extremely boring. Playing against the same style of deck every time makes the game boring and repetitive. If you are new just focus on hero deck they have a huge advantage over every other theme.
Reviewed By Thomas Bannister:
Fun and addictive But there’s one problem. I want to start again, having made a mistake with my avatar, and I’ve deleted my save data over and over again, and uninstalled and reinstalled, and I’m not on lvl 5 yet so I can’t simply customise my avatar yet, so I’m stuck like that. Also, the achievements system doesn’t seem to be working. I beat Inuit Kenny, but got no achievement. Reviews Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
Canadian Ministry of Mobile Gaming has issued another update:
Changeling Red has infiltrated the premises! Catch the new shapeshifting supervillain and turn your opponent’s powers against them!
Startup manager improvements
Other stability improvements and technical tweaks