|Mod Features||Premium Mod APK|
TomTom Go Navigation Mod APK features GPS navigation with turn-by-turn voice directions, maps that can be downloaded offline, precise live traffic alerts, and speed camera notifications, which are updated in real-time. Using this cracked app, you can drive on new roads in more than 150 countries, saving you time and money.
Stay In Touch:
SDL Connection: Display app control from the dashboard of your car using SDL connection.
TomTom Traffic: Automatically avoid traffic with real-time routing.
Warnings about speed cameras: You’ll receive advanced alerts when speed cameras are approaching.
Online Search: Use our up-to-date search engine whenever you need to find a destination.
Share ETA: Use your preferred communication channel to let other people know when and where you plan to arrive.
SAVE YOUR DATA:
Offline world maps: Save your mobile data by downloading offline world maps.
Updates every week: Get the latest information on road closures, road directions, and speed limits.
Advertisement-free: You won’t have to worry about ads and data waste.
ENJOY YOUR DRIVE:
Points of interest: Get directions to restaurants, gas stations, and cash machines depending on where you’re going.
Various routes: Use alternative routes to get to your destination.
Guidance for moving lanes: Know exactly which lane to be in as you approach exits and intersections.
Drive with contacts and photos: Organize your route using your contacts and geo-tagged photos stored on your phone.
Our offline maps are regularly updated with information on over 150 countries to give you an easy navigation experience.
A mobile phone connection is required for these services. Using your mobile data abroad may result in higher costs if your provider charges for it. To find out if it’s available in your country, go to http://tomtom.com/20719.
It is possible that a SD card will be needed because of data storage constraints. Install at least four full updates a year for any map installed. The latest maps and updates can only be downloaded using a wireless connection.
These offers may be unilaterally withdrawn and/or modified by TomTom at its discretion.
- A toggle switch has been added to the vehicle profile
- Settings> Other> Experimental Functions
- Code and UI changes
- It is now possible to display up to seven POI groups on the map
- APK file containing all HW versions and OBB files
- The software Bugsnag and Crashlytics (which monitors and reports errors) has been removed.
- Icons, name & loading of program changed
- Translated versions of several TTS languages have been added, as well as some missing translations
- Translation of software into Serbian
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Alternative route choice, up to six
- From the cockpit, we can change the route
- Speedy Mohawks
- Recording of tracks
- Extensive laboratories
- Predictions for destinations
- Route of thrills
Why should you Download TomTom Go Navigation?
- You can always count on your sat nav app to navigate you to the best route, thanks to intelligent routing.
- Using millions of drivers’ traffic data, the app offers you accurate traffic information.
- Fixes, mobiles, and average speed cameras* are included in the Traffic Camera alerts with advanced warnings.
- As long as you’re in the right lane, you can enjoy the benefits of Advanced Lane Guidance.
- The maps you need are stored on your phone and updated regularly, so don’t worry about data consumption or your connection. **
- You can find and give directions to millions of useful stops while en route to your destination or once you arrive.
- Take advantage of ad-free sat nav to get the most out of your trip.
- The latest traffic and speed camera locations are shared by millions of TomTom users to keep your map up-to-date.
- More than 150 countries’ maps are available for download.
- Your phone will automatically find a route, and you can access geotagged photos and contacts.
GPS navigation of 75 kilometers per month is free. You can purchase an unlimited-kilometer subscription month-to-month or year-to-year.
Mobile phone connections are required to access these services. Using your mobile data abroad may result in higher costs if your provider charges for it. The average monthly usage of TomTom Services is less than 10MB. The availability of TomTom is determined by the country at http://tomtom.com/20719.
In Germany, it is not clear whether services to alert people to speed cameras are legal. By using this service, you accept all risks. Using TomTom in Germany will have no consequences for TomTom. Click here for additional information about TomTom 5560
There may be a need for an SD card due to data storage constraints. Install at least four full updates a year for any map installed. Downloading new maps and updates requires a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.