|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Mod Features||Anti banned|
In the township, building a city and farming go hand in hand!
Create the town of your dreams! Your town develops as you harvest crops, process them, and sell the results. You can trade with exotic countries. Give your town a unique flavor by opening restaurants, cinemas, and community centers. Discover ancient artifacts and resources in the mine. Build a zoo and collect exotic animals.
To build your dreams, are you ready to become a farmer and city manager? It’s time to get started!
Township Max Level 99 Private Server Mod Apk features:
- Creating your dream city with different buildings and decorations
- A variety of crops to grow and later process in your factories
- There are fun and charismatic people with orders for you to fill in the townspeople
- You can discover and collect ancient artifacts in your town’s mine
- It’s a delight to look after these animals
- Managing and expanding farms
- The importation of exotic goods from islands
- Build your own zoo with the possibility of breeding animals
- You can decorate your town with country flags and famous landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many others!
- Create your own clan, play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, and bond with other players!
There is no cost to play Township, although some items can also be purchased for real money.
The game and its features require an Internet connection to play, compete, and interact socially*
Reviewed By steven Tate:
Always looked forward to the festive seasons on this game however this year has been a let down. I paid for the golden ticket but the game just got too hard on some levels to even get close to the final prize. The past few years on the Halloween update I enjoyed how all the little people and animals had costumes on but this year its like all of you have not been bothered to do it. (Bit of a let down) for this reason I won’t be spending real money to get the golden pass again. Shame really
Reviewed By Corinne Muncy:
Another person seconding the issue with the latest update. I bought the gold ticket to be able to win better prizes… But because the prize wheel is stuck I can’t get my prize, nor can I continue to play the mini game. The season ends in 24 hours and for the last 12 I have been unable to participate in it. The next prize is 50 game cash… Have had minor issues with game prior to this but mostly enjoy it. This is a major bummer though, and I would like to see it rectified.
Reviewed By Michelle B:
More glitches all the time. Right now I am unable to play the mini game because it locks up on the spin the wheel part. Have to play the mini game to earn rewards for the golden ticket tasks. Help is no help. Auto bot says someone will contact me. I’m sure that won’t be until tomorrow when the event is over. I am probably done playing this game. I’m at level 110. Put up with too many issues. And yes, I have tried to clear my cache and restart the game. Doesn’t work!
Reviewed By Sara Williams:
The last update has screwed up my ability to play the game. The prize wheel glitch prevents you from playing any further. The 3 games on repeat are way too expensive to get anywhere on the gold pass. I wish the developers would LISTEN to their players for once. I’d like to know why my game glitches. Bring back the cool holiday decorations in the game. Very disappointing and it gets worse. Very greedy. Reviews Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
* Complete tasks in town and in events to earn rewards!
* Get the Golden Ticket to unlock premium rewards.
* Open a café at the bottom of the ocean!
* Beat match-2 levels to earn renovation tickets.
EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS
* New mini-game: Arcade Fever.
* Cloud Nine bonus for match-2 fans.
* Transport Magnate and Mine Time tournaments.
* Age of Knights regatta season.
* Black Friday sale.
* New match-2 elements.
* 2 new town expansions.
- Private server
- Anti Banned
- Max level 99
- Mod hack version 2021
Do you like Township? Find out more about it!
Have a question? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to [email protected] or check our Web Support Portal: https://playrix.helpshift.com/webchat/a/township/?p=web&contact=1