|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Requirements||Varies with device
|Latest Version||Varies with device
|Size||Varies with device
|Last updated||Feb 7, 2022|
Web Video Caster® allows you to stream videos from your favorite websites, such as movies, TV shows, and sports streams directly to your TV. You can also cast local videos stored on your smartphone. Images and sounds are also supported. It is possible to use your own subtitles or to use the integrated search of OpenSubtitles.org, which detects subtitles on the page.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• DLNA receivers.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others*.
• PlayStation 4 – by using its web browser.
• Most web browsers by visiting http://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set top boxes).
• And more.
*If you experience compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format, where supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• Live news and sports.
• Any HTML5 videos*.• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Cast™ does not perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1.- Browse the web or the local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast to your tv.
2.- If the video or audio is on a website, try to play it within the website. You can cast a photo by long pressing it.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to cast the video, music, or picture.
• No in-app advertising.
• Home page setting.
• Video history.
• Homescreen shortcut.
• Most visited site.
**This functionality does not apply universally to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations we are aware of and want you to know about up front.
• We are not affiliated with any of the providers of web media content, and we are not in any way responsible for the content provided by them.
• The app does not support tab casting, like the Chromecast extension for the PC web browser.
• We cannot do anything to fix issues that arise on the server side (media content provider) such as failure to play or buffering, which is especially common during heavy load times and weekends.
• Refunds are only issued within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number in text, not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
To openly communicate with our users, we are committed. If you have any questions or support issues, please contact us before leaving a review. We will reply and resolve your concerns as soon as possible. You can contact us through our user community at https://wvc.page.link/c or our website contact form at https://wvc.page.link/f.
• Phone state – To allow the pausing of videos on incoming phone calls.
• Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for the browser.
• Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) – Required for the download functionality.
• In-app purchases – For premium version.
• Wake-lock – To keep phone awake while routing videos through phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.
• Accounts/Identity – Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).
• Location – This is only requested on Android devices with Android 6+, so the user has a chance to decide, and it is only requested when the website you are visiting requests it. You can always deny it, it won’t affect anything else.
How to Download and install Web Video Cast Mod Apk?
- Download the latest premium mod version from the above download button
- Uninstall the old version
- Make sure you enabled unknown resources
- Install the apk file
- It will take some time to install
- Once installed, open the app and enjoy.
- All premium features
What’s New in the Latest Version 2022?
Fire TV users with Android 11+ can use Fling again, however we prefer that you use our receiver app, as it has a lot more features and reduces the need for routing through the phone significantly. If there is a reason you don’t want to use the receiver, please let us know at [email protected]