A brief introduction:
Whatsapp Lite is a free social application developed by Karim fttah so you can download it and install it on your PC. A new version of WhatsApp Lite, 1.0, was released on 2019-01-28 (updated on 2019-07-05). One million people around the world use the app. Overall rating of the app is 1,0. You can download and install the application on your Windows and laptop easily.
How to install WhatsApp Lite on Windows?
In order to start, you must first download the apk installer file.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Here’s a short overview of how it works. Below you’ll find a detailed guide. A computer emulator can be installed on your Windows PC to emulate an Android device, which you can then use to run Android applications – you’re playing on Android but on a computer rather than a mobile device.
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using NoxPlayer
Using BlueStacks, install WhatsApp Lite on PC:
- Go to: http://bluestacks.com to download and install BlueStacks
- Launch BlueStacks by double-clicking the apk file. Right-click your apk file and select Open with… if it doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks. It is also possible to drag the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- You need to click Run to open the program after installation.
Install WhatsApp Lite with NoxPlayer on Windows PC:
- Visit bignox.com to download and install NoxPlayer. It is easy to install.
- Nox will open the apk file when you drag it there. You will see the File Manager. Afterwards, click the icon that turns blue
- You can then move/copy the apk file to another location in Nox or install it from your computer.
You haven’t used WhatsApp Lite on PC?
The Wattasab Lite service is free of charge. Without paying for Internet access, it lets you chat and call online. Additionally, there is no subscription fee for Wattab.
You can share multimedia files, such as photos, videos, recording, and voice messages. There are some other alternatives that you can use.
Wattab calls allow you to call your family and friends around the world for free even if they live in another country. * If you use WhatsApp Lite, you will not need to use your mobile minutes.
Send and receive messages directly from your computer’s web browser using Whatsapp Web. You can also download whatsapp plus for pc.
International messages are no longer subject to additional charges. With Free Text Messaging, you can chat with your friends anywhere.
It is no longer necessary to save user IDs or usernames, as they will be used by SMS just like an address book on your phone.